The Word From Arizona's Fifth District

Monday, November 06, 2006

Tomorrow

If you haven't voted early or by mail, well, there is an election tomorrow. Don't forget.

If you want to help with the Get-Out-The-Vote, there are plenty of opportunities. Come by the Democratic Field Office in Tempe. There will be phone-banking all day and numerous opportunities to get out and make sure everyone has voted. The field office is located at the southwest corner of Mill Ave. and Ash St. in Tempe. It's behind the tattoo parlour and pizza shop, has all the Democratic signs, can't miss it.

Polling has been looking great for Democrats, and it's been looking great for Harry Mitchell. He definitely has the momentum coming into this race. Hayworth's camp passed on releasing their internal numbers after Harry's showed him down by two points. It's all ground-game now. Come out and help with the GOTV effort, get your friends and family to vote, and vote yourself.

I'm not any good at predicting the future and I feel that I jinx too many things as it is, so I'll abstain from making any predictions. The race could easily go either way. One thing for sure is that it will be close. Very close.

I'll be live-blogging from either the field office or the Wyndam hotel in Tempe where the election night party is going to be. Not sure exactly where yet. Other than a test I have to take in the morning tomorrow, I'll be at the field office all day. The results should come in after 9 PM or so.

Have a nice election day eve and lets cross our fingers for the best. Like I said, I'm no good at predictions, but I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home