The Word From Arizona's Fifth District

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Harry Mitchell vs. J.D. Hayworth: The First Debate

This past Thursday J.D. Hayworth and Harry Mitchell squared off in a taped debate. I heard about it while phone-banking at the Tempe Democratic office this afternoon. The debate will be aired sometime this coming week on either PBS (Channel 8) or Channel 11. There was no audience. I'm guessing it was kept to the candidates and the moderator. When I find out when it will air, I will post it.

Update: I need to check the Horizon schedule from now on. The J.D. Hayworth and Harry Mitchell debate will be aired on Wednesday, September 6, at 7:00 P.M. on Channel 8. I'll definitely tune in. If anyone has the ability to YouTube this, please do!

1 Comments:

At 12:31 AM, Blogger Craig said...

Great scoop! Too bad an audience wasn't present - I would have loved to be part of it.

Wonder if they'll ever do a public debate...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home