The Word From Arizona's Fifth District

Friday, July 21, 2006

Weekend Open Thread

The weekend officially begins for me in one hour, but before then, one thing.

cmpaz over at Random Musings has the scoop on last night's LD-8 candidate forum. Harry Mitchell was a guest and spent some time answering questions. Must read article by cpmaz!

What are you doing to beat the heat this weekend? Staying inside comfortably in front of your computer? Going up north (or south, it's cooler down there, too)?

2 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Blogger Craig said...

Hi - I read what I wrote about the forums next week, and should have been clearer - as far as I can see, the one on Monday should have both Reps and Dems, not just the one on Wednesday. The way that I wrote it up makes it seem like that only the Clean Elections forum has both parties' candidates.

Sorry about that...

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger TimWilsonAZ said...

No worries, had I not known I would have been pleasantly surprised.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home