The Word From Arizona's Fifth District

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Hayworth Accuses Mitchell of Discrimination

I'm sure most people have seen Hayworth's latest press release. In it, J.D. calls on Mitchell to apologize for past discrimination by the city of Tempe when Harry was mayor.

I only lived in Tempe while at the dorms at ASU. I didn't grow up there and I am not well versed in Tempe history or city politics. I hope to see more blogging about what Hayworth is accusing Mitchell of and I predict long nights of researching for me.

Right now, though, I have one point:

Where the hell does J.D. get off accusing Harry Mitchell of discrimination against Hispanics?

What does J.D. think his immigration stances are? Gift-baskets for Hispanic workers and families? No, they are hate-filled and full of angry rhetoric based on skin color and a devotion to Henry Ford's ridiculous philosophies.

Want to see someone who is anti-Hispanic? Look in the damn mirror, J.D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home