The Word From Arizona's Fifth District

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Thursday Open Thread

Finals start next week so my workload has been a bit busier lately. I'll try to update more often as news comes in. Once summer comes around, I'll have much more time I can devote to blogging.



  • Tedski has reported that Todd Sommers, a Congressional staffer for J.D. Hayworth, was at Harry Mitchell's campaign kickoff. I share Wactivist's feelings about being scooped, we were both at the event. While there a Young Democrat organization told me that Hayworth had sent a minion out to the event, but good job to Tedski for connecting the dots. From Abramoff, to immigration, to this, Hayworth is proving he is a man that just doesn't deserve to represent us.

  • ASU student and State Press reporter Ricket Beitman had a great piece about Harry Mitchell in last week's campus newspaper. Students should be excited about this race. Mitchell is dedicated to making higher education more affordable and more accessible for Arizona students and has been a great advocate of ASU and the public school system.

Open thread, have at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home